Frequent Asked Questions
One Sweet Party has gathered a list of frequently asked questions to help you feel more comfortable during the ordering process. If you don’t find the answer to your questions here, feel free to contact us through e-mail (email@example.com) or by phone (954.675.7123).
What is the ordering process?
1. PURCHASE: Browse our collection, find the design that suits your event, enter your event details, and place your order.
2. PROOF: A digital proof will be sent to you within two business days of placing your order. Email any changes or corrections to us. Once all revisions are complete, you will receive a final PDF proof with a request for approval. To approve your order, simply reply to our email with the word “APPROVED” on the subject line.
3. PRINT: Once you approve your order, a final hires file will be sent to your email address and you’re ready to start printing using Adobe Acrobat (available free of charge at www.adobe.com)
When should I order my invitations?
We recommend you order your invitations at least four to six weeks before your party. This will allow for proofreading, production, addressing, mailing, and time for guests to RSVP.
Once I submit my order, how long does it take to receive my designs?
After submitting an order, the complete process will usually take between 3-5 days. A digital proof will be sent to you within two business days of placing your order. You will then email us any changes or corrections to us. You will receive a final PDF proof with a request for approval. After you approve your proof, a final hires file will be emailed to you within one to two business days.
Can you do a rush order?
Rush orders are handled on a time-sensitive basis and are only handled if there is room in the production schedule. If you need your invitations sooner than 3-5 days, please contact us, so that we can check our production schedule for availability.
Is your Web site secure?
Yes, all online transactions are securely processed by your choice of Paypal or Google Checkout.
What kind of paper do you recommend to print?
We recommend any cover stock with a medium to heavy stock weight, preferably environmentally friendly. The weight of the card stock will depend on the project and your printer capabilities. Cover stock papers are available at most office supply stores. The files are design to be used on your home printer, but if you don’t have a printer you can use your local or online print shop.
The following is a suggested list of environmentally friendly papers:
- GreenPix™ Warm Tone Photo Matte made of 100% post-consumer recycled content. 60lb medium cover stock.
- DUR-O-TONE Butcher White is 100% recycled / 30% post-consumer. Acid free / Chlorine free. 100lb heavy cover stock.
- Banana Paper contains 10% Banana Fiber and is a 100% post consumer recycled product that is free of chlorine, acid and lignin.